Freshman applicants include those students who have never attended college previously, students with fewer than 24 graded transferring credit hours from other colleges or universities, or high school seniors who took college courses during high school 或者是 summer immediately following high school graduation.
- A completed application for admission along with the non-refundable application fee, if applicable.
- Applicants must have a minimum unweighted grade point average (GPA) of 2.75在4上.0规模. 一个未加权的2.GPA 5分，ACT成绩18分或以上(或同等学历), 或GED平均分不低于550分, 也会被接受.
注意: Those submitting ACT scores must submit their “Single Test Event” or “Highest Full Battery” scores; At this time, 本校不接受“超级分数”.”
To Be Considered A Transfer Student You Must Meet One of the Following Criteria:
- Full- or part-time degree-seeking students who have taken 24 or more transferable college credit hours since high school graduation or completion of the GED.
- Students who have less than 24 transferring graded credit hours must meet the requirements specified for new freshman applicants.
Learn more about the transfer process, and see the schools KWU has agreements with, 在这里.
Transcripts need to be sent directly to KWU from your high school and EVERY accredited college you have ever attended, 包括双学分课程.
You may order your transcripts online or ask your school to:
Fax to 785-404-1485 (note that high school transcripts must include a cover sheet)
100 E. Claflin于大街.20号包厢
Please remember that transcripts are only official if they are sent directly from the school. Your high school transcript must include your graduation date, and a college/university transcript is not final if classes are listed as IP (in progress) on it.
Final transcripts will be required before beginning classes at Kansas Wesleyan.
- 为学生和家长创建FSA id
- 使用我们学校的代码发送FAFSA到KWU: 001929
- Check your MyKWU portal (MyKWU/Students/Financial Info/金融援助 Document Tracking) for any other items that may be necessary.
- If you will not be filling out a FAFSA, please let our Office of 金融援助 know. 联系他们的电话是785-833-4317或通过电话 (电子邮件保护).
Once you have been accepted and have reviewed your financial aid award package, send in your non-refundable enrollment fee to reserve your residence hall room, 奖学金或助学金, 并且允许在课堂上注册. The enrollment fee must be paid before filling out our residence hall application.
提前获得学分，抢占先机. You must be currently enrolled as a high school student to be considered a pre-freshman.
- Submission of a completed application with the signed authorization of the high school counselor.
- Students who have completed at least five semesters of high school coursework and are currently enrolled in a state-accredited high school may register for courses at 千亿国际登录 under the Pre-Freshman Program.
- A limited number of students who have less than five semesters of high school coursework may be granted special permission by the Dean of 教师 and/or designated committee to register for courses; the academic and social records will be reviewed.
- High school students admitted as pre-freshman must pay the tuition and fees stipulated by 千亿国际登录 and are ineligible for financial assistance. Pre-freshmen are eligible to receive the tuition discount for a maximum of six credit hours.
- All courses taken for credit will be placed on regular KWU transcripts with indications that credit was taken while under pre-freshman status.
- Acceptance of credits at 千亿国际登录 upon admission as degree-seeking students will be at full value and be usable to fulfill any and all degree requirements as described in the university catalog.
- Transfer of pre-freshman credit to other institutions will be under the control of those institutions, but Kansas Wesleyan will assist students in obtaining credit at other institutions for courses taken under the Pre-freshman Program.
- Credits do not count toward high school graduation unless arrangements have been made in advance with both high school and 千亿国际登录 officials.
- Pre-freshman students are limited to six credit hours of course work or audit per term. Permission for enrollment in more than six hours must be granted by the Dean of 教师 and the student’s high school counselor. 但是，不超过9个学分.